Umbilical Cord-Mesenchymal Stem Cells (UC-MSCs)
According to several studies, Umbilical Cord-Mesenchymal Stem Cells (UC-MSCs) can:
- Produce anti-inflammatory agents
- Regenerate cells and decrease the ratio of dead cells
- Regulate the immune system for several symptoms, including allergies, SLE, gout, rheumatoid arthritis, and diabetes
- Slow down the aging process, remove fine lines and wrinkles, shrink pores, neutralize redness, and help retain the skin’s moisture
- Restore strength, alleviate muscle pain, relieve osteoarthritis, and empower the lives of elderly people
- Be used safely when compared with cells from animals or other organisms
Amnion Membrane-Mesenchymal Stem Cells (AM-MSCs)
AM-MSCs are stem cells cultivated from placenta. They have the same properties as the original stem cells but are smaller, which aids in treating hard-to-reach areas within the body. AM-MSCs are being increasingly used to treat brain- or spine-related conditions, such as Alzheimer’s disease or Parkinson’s disease.
Adipose Tissue-Mesenchymal Stem Cells (AD-MSCs)
Cultivated from fat tissues of the patient, AD-MSCs are highly effective in aesthetic procedures such as breast surgery, eye surgery, chin implant surgery, cheek fillers, and lip augmentation. AD-MSCs must be used by the owner of the cells to avoid dangerous side effects.
Human Placenta Extract
The placenta is crucial to keeping a baby alive during pregnancy — it acts as an important source of nutrition and growth factors for the fetus. For this reason, scientists have started to harvest stem cells from placentas, which can be used to treat a wide range of illnesses and chronic blood-related disorders. There are many ways to extract stem cells from placentas and the best approach is one that is as chemical-free as possible.
Fibroblast Cell Culture
Fibroblast is responsible for the production of fibrous proteins, such as collagen and elastin, which help maintain the flexibility, elasticity, and moisture of the skin. But fibroblast cells decrease as people age, which, in turn, makes the skin lose its elasticity and prone to dryness, premature lines, and wrinkles. Injecting fibroblast cells directly under the skin can counteract the effects of aging.